Stratum Ports & Diff
Port: 3008, Diff: 8
Port: 3032, Diff: 0.01
Port: 3256, Diff: 0.0002
INTUITIVE MINING | ACCESS ANYWHERE | POWERFUL FEATURES
Your rigs. Your coins. Your pools. Your way.
MultiMiner is a desktop application for crypto-coin mining and monitoring on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. MultiMiner simplifies switching individual devices (GPUs, ASICs, FPGAs) between crypto-currencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin. MultiMiner uses the underlying mining engine (BFGMiner) to detect available mining hardware and then presents an intuitive screen for choosing the coins you’d like to mine.
End-to-end mining features
MultiMiner was designed from day-one to cater to both new miners and
power users. From the Getting Started wizard to MultiMiner Remoting,
you can be certain you’ve found the Bitcoin mining software to fit your needs.
In fact, many of the more advanced features in MultiMiner require
no configuration, such as the automatic detection of Network Devices as well
as the remote monitoring and control of MultiMiner rigs on your network – both
from your PC and your smart-phone.
The New User
- A Getting Started wizard means getting mining quickly
- A familiar, intuitive interface allows users to get up-to-speed
- Automatic updates make keeping MultiMiner and BFGMiner updated simple
- Notifications alert you of profitable coins to consider mining
The Power User
- Configurable strategies for automatically mining currencies
- A built in Stratum Proxy allows you to point other miners at MultiMiner
- Integration with online services means information on available coins is always up-to-date
- Direct access to underlying mining engine arguments and API settings
The Coin Farmer
- Automatically detect, monitor, and control standalone miners on your network (such as those from AntMiner, Avalon, and KnC)
- Remotely monitor, configure and control any MultiMiner rig on your network
- Monitor all of your rigs at a glance on your mobile phone or browser using MobileMiner
- Install updates for MultiMiner and BFGMiner to all miners on your network with one click
It’s completely brilliant. I think it’s the only viable GUI mining software, and the stats and the API implementation with current pricing and profitability is completely outstanding.
Click Here to download the latest version of MultiMiner.
Releases for MultiMiner are available both as installers and zip files and are made available regularly on the GitHub Releases Page for MultiMiner.
Click Here for more details instructions for installing MultiMiner on Mac OS X and Linux.